Tuesday 17 February 2009

OK so I am staying in a Travel Lodge (near Cambridge if your interested, Fenstanton) and I'm having a shower, no graphic details, when I see a sign on the wall. It says "please take care when walking or standing in the wet."

Well it struck me as a bit weird, but there I was, under the shower. It was wet. I was standing in it, but I wasn't taking care!! A mild panic grabbed me, what should I do, my initial reaction was run (it didn't say anything about not running) but space was limited, less than 4 feet. So I calmed myself, "What's the worst that can happen?" I thought. I steadied my breathing, continued my shower, but decided not to close my eyes, just in case. You never know!

Before I knew it I had soap in my eyes, I grabbed for the towel and tried to get out of there. Slipped on the wet floor, lost my balance and ended up flat on my back on the floor. Now I understood the warning. Tell you what next time I am having a bath!

No comments:

Post a Comment