Wednesday 4 March 2009

Making money on line

Anyone who has read my other blog will know that it is based around making an easy buck. I was so fed up with seeing all these get rich quick schemes on the Internet that I set up http://simonsaysmakemoneynow.blogspot.com/ as the antithesis of that genre. It talks about ways that you can make money in your spare time, but through good honest graft. I have to be honest, I have adverts on my blog, using a product called AdSense from Google (and on this one to) and I do receive a (small) kick back from Google whenever someone clicks on an advert on my blog. Or so I thought.

Now far be it from me to disbelieve Google, but I know (have seen people) clicking on adverts yet it doesn't show up on my statement. It must therefore be something to do with the type of advert. I'll let you know what I find out.

Curiously one of the sets of adverts that popped up on this blog recently was to do with all things papal. Did you know you can stay in the Vatican city (that's kind of like the Pope's private country in Rome) bed and breakfast. I wonder if you get breakfast in bed served by a nun ;-) Another one that caught my eye was http://www.catholicmatch.com/. How much fun can you have I wonder?

Feel free to check out some of the other fun stuff that comes up (you will feel richer for it and so will I ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment